The Project Co-ordinator will work in Job Share capacity with another Co-ordinator, in partnership with the Voluntary Board of Directors to implement the Family Resource Centre’s Strategic Plan.
The ideal candidate should have:
• A relevant third level qualification- minimum level 7 (for example, Family Support Practice or Community Development)
• A minimum of 3 years’ recent experience in:
- family support in a community based setting
- working through a community development approach
- community sector project management
- supervising and supporting staff
- implementing a governance framework informed by best practice
- Familiarity with Children First: National Guidance for the Protection and Welfare of Children and Meitheal TUSLA National Practice Model
- Experience of working collaboratively at an inter-agency level
- Experience of Strategic Planning and Financial Management (to include sourcing funds)
- Excellent report writing skills
- Access to own transport with full driving licence.
- Desirable: knowledge and understanding of Meitheal model of practice.
For information and an application form, please contact:
Park House, Cloyne Terrace, Cobh Co Cork
Tel: 021- 4816103
The closing date for applications is 3pm Friday 23rd February 2018
Applications will only be accepted on the official application form.
C.V.s will not be accepted. This project is an equal opportunities employer.