Seeks CV applications to join the Afterschool Panel -September 2017.
Cobh Family Resource Centre is seeking applications for qualified and experienced childcare/ youth workers to join the relief panel for 2017-2018 to assist the Afterschool Programme with part-time cover. Hours will be determined by the needs of the Service.
- The applicant must hold a qualification in Childcare/ Youth and Community Work
- The applicant must have post qualification experience working with children aged 5-12 years of age.
- The applicant must be flexible to work afternoon hours
- Experience working with children with additional needs is desirable
- All Employees are required to undergo Garda Vetting and Reference Checks
- Applicants must be available to commence in September 2017.
CV’s can be emailed to email@example.com or posted to: The Chairperson, Relief Worker Post,
Cobh Family Resource Centre, Park House, Cloyne Terrace Cobh Co Cork.
Closing date for Applications is 5pm on the 11th August 2017
Interviews will take place on the week of the 13th August 2017